Fort Mill Memory Care Community
Set on 8 wooded acres, The Cottages at Fort Mill will be a unique, boutique-style memory care community conveniently located on Pleasant Rd in Fort Mill, South Carolina.
Fort Mill is surrounded by best-in-class hospitals and health care specialists, like Piedmont Medical Center, so specialized care is always within reach for your loved ones.
Furthermore, The Cottages at Fort Mill is a short drive from I-77 (exit 90, the first exit after you cross NC/SC border) and easily accessible from all of South Charlotte.
With only 18 residents per cottage, our goal is to combine the best aspects of our smaller Charlotte care homes with the benefits of being on a larger campus – namely, beautiful grounds for our residents to explore and greater social opportunities.
Of utmost importance, our homes will maintain the highest standard of excellence in care with a 1:6 caregiver-to-resident ratio, ensuring that each resident gets abundant attention and 24/7 assistance with their individual needs.
Cottage Floor Plan
The Sanctuary - Cottage at Fort Mill Features
- Chef-prepared meals
- 1:6 caregiver-to-resident ratio for 24-hour support
- Private, fully-furnished bedrooms with en-suite ADA-accessible bathrooms, walk-in closets, and private patios adjoining residents’ suites
- A park-like courtyard between cottages with walking paths, benches, pergolas, and beautifully-landscaped grounds with various gardens (butterfly, vegetable, and herb)
- Family-style, open kitchen and dining area, allowing residents to watch and participate in meal preparation
- Multiple living and common areas including two living rooms, family room, and library
- Beauty salon for hair and nail services
- Physical therapy room
- Spacious outdoor living spaces with comfortable furnishings
- Daily activities, parties, and events
Browse the Gallery
Visit The Sanctuary - Cottages at Fort Mill
"*" indicates required fields