Boutique Memory Care in South Charlotte
Your loved one’s safety may be top of mind as dementia progresses. If you’re worried about wandering or aggressive behaviors at home, your family may benefit from the peace of mind that our memory care community can provide.
At The Sanctuary – Glenridge, we not only keep your loved one safe but also minimize agitation through our highly individualized program of activities and care. By offering a home-like setting of just six residents, we offer a comforting place where individuals stay safe and engaged.
Memory Care in a Residential Setting
Safety & Security Features
- A single-level home environment in a neighborhood setting
- In-room safety features that blend in, such as grab bars, level door handles and slip-resistant surfaces
- Visual cues and signage for easier navigation
- Lighting to minimize the effects of sundowning
- Alarmed entry/exit to keep residents safe
- Wheelchair and walker-accessible ramps
- 24/7 safety monitoring and emergency response system
- Secure outdoor backyard and deck
- Level flooring with roll-in showers, transfer-friendly beds and comfort height toilets
- Locked medications and other hazardous substances
- Fire alarms and back-up generator
- Strict monitoring and inspection of the home by numerous state and local agencies to ensure regulatory compliance
Comfort & Privacy Features
- Fireplace in the family room
- Comfortable leather recliners in living area
- Spacious outdoor living area including a deck with plush seating
- Mature landscaping for shade and privacy
- Designated salon area with hair washing station for visiting hairdresser services
- Newly constructed bedrooms and bathrooms designed specifically for seniors
Our Approach to Memory Care at The Sanctuary - Glenridge
Memory loss is a complex condition that impacts both an individual’s mind and body. By building close caregiver relationships, our specially trained staff achieve better health and cognitive outcomes for residents.
In addition, our memory care community handles comprehensive needs, including holistic health care coordination, assistance with daily tasks, home-cooked meals, housekeeping, safety measures, and more. All aspects of memory care are driven by our values, including:
- Highly Personalized Care – Our intimate, home-like setting allows for the highest caregiver-to-resident ratio and the most personalized care possible.
- Exceptional Dementia & Alzheimer’s Care – All staff are hand-selected based on their experience and compassion. They also receive special dementia training and coordinate care needs on a daily basis.
- Family Involvement – We consider your family part of our community. With numerous outreach activities and an open-door policy, we’re in close contact with families.
- Services & Amenities – Our residence is enriched by high-quality memory care amenities, including spacious areas, tree-lined outdoors, individualized programming, safety features, and more.
Schedule A Tour
"*" indicates required fields