To elevate whole-person wellness, our memory care services and amenities focus on:
- Establishing routines that bring stability and predictability
- Providing one-on-one, step-by-step interactions that limit distraction and confusion
- Upholding patience, encouragement, empathy, and respect
- Meeting residents where they are by validating their experiences and acknowledging genuine emotion
- Cultivating daily positive interactions and experiences
Individualized Memory Enrichment Activities
Our activity director designs a robust calendar of memory care activities based on the latest trends in the science of aging. These enrichment activities provide critical one-on-one stimulation meant to preserve important skills and slow cognitive decline. We take the additional time to personalize these cognitive activities so they speak to each resident’s abilities and interests.
Popular memory care activities include:
- Arts and crafts
- Board games and puzzles
- Spa days
- Pet therapy
- Movie and popcorn night
- Magic shows
Popular therapies include:
- Music therapy (piano, guitar, cello)
- Pet therapy
- Art therapy
Concierge Memory Care Amenities
We offer concierge memory care amenities to support residents’ essential needs. Families don’t need to worry about their parent’s day-to-day comfort because we provide the essentials, including:
- Daily housekeeping
- Linen changes and laundry service
- Transportation arrangements
- Phone, utilities, internet, and cable included
- Hairdressing services in the home’s salon
Secure Outdoor Spaces
Family Celebrations & Events
Family members are always welcome to join us for:
- Holiday celebrations, such as New Year’s, Valentine’s Day, Fourth of July, Thanksgiving, and Christmas
- Family movie nights
Our registered dietician plans three home-cooked meals and three snacks a day so that residents enjoy fresh, nutritious, and varied dishes.
Meals are tailored to meet residents’ dietary needs and preferences. We even take steps to stock our residents’ favorite foods as a way to further personalize their experience in our communities.
We never sacrifice quality or consistency when it comes to our dining program. Families will frequently join residents for a delicious home-cooked meal.
Access to a Robust Team of Healthcare Providers
At The Sanctuary, residents have access to a full spectrum of healthcare professionals so that they can avoid the stress and inconvenience of frequent trips to the doctor. Learn how our on-site care team, on-call physician, pharmacist, dietitian, and third-party partners bring essential care to the community.
How Can We Tailor Memory Care Amenities for You?
If you believe your loved one could benefit from these memory care services and amenities, let’s discuss how we’d personalize them for your mom or dad. Contact us online or at 704-233-3374.
"*" indicates required fields